"I am happy that the Patch was able to organize this list of Mutual Aid Networks throughout New York City for those who need assistance during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Many of these organizations I have worked with or currently work with and can vouch for many of them. This is what community looks like." - Anthony Beckford (Community Leader, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, 2021 City Council Candidate for the 45th District in Brooklyn)
- Abolition Action Grocery Fund: Grocery deliveries [Click here to request help]
- Action PAC C-19 Help Squad: Financial help and local assistance [Click here to request help]
- Corona Couriers: Grocery deliveries in every borough but Staten Island. [Call or text (929) 320-0660 or email [email protected] for help]
- COVID Bailout NYC: Fundraiser to pay bail for New York City detainees.
- Financial Solidarity for Formerly Incarcerated People and Their Families Mutual Aid Project [Click here to request help]
- Free CUNY Mutual Aid: Resources for CUNY community members. [Click here to request help and click here to volunteer]
- Invisible Hands Deliver: Grocery and supply deliveries for elderly, disabled and immunocompromised New Yorkers. [Click here to request a delivery]
- Mutual Aid NYC: Directory of local mutual aid networks and resources.
- NYC Black Folk Mutual Aid Fund: Financial support, quarantine supplies.
- NYC Covid Care Network: Mental health support for essential workers and their family members. [Click here to request help]
- NYC Mutual Aid for Covid-19: Running errands, distributing masks and food, legal and financial help.
- NYC United Against Coronavirus: Directory of local mutual aid networks and resources.
- Service Workers Coalition: [Email [email protected] for help]
- #OperationSanitize (Accepting Donations Only to provide Hand Sanitizers , Meals and PPEs to Community Members, Frontline Medical Professionals, First Responders and Essential Workers.)
- Senator Hoylman COVID-19 Volunteer Network: Assistance in Hell's Kitchen, Midtown Manhattan, West Village, East Village [Click here to volunteer]
- Senator Jackson District 31 Mutual Aid: Assistance in Marble Hill, Inwood, Washington Heights, Hamilton Heights, West Harlem, Morningside Heights, Upper West Side, Hell's Kitchen/Clinton, and Chelsea [Click here to volunteer or request help]
- Wise Towers Mutual Aid: Support for NYCHA residents in Wise Towers, Ingersoll, Whitman and Farragut [Click here to request help or volunteer]
- St. John's in the Village: Groceries paid for by St. John's and delivered to seniors and other vulnerable people [Call 929-292-9235 between 3 and 5 p.m. on weekdays to request help]
- #BrooklynShowsLove Mutual Aid Project: Food and supply kits. [Click here for contact information organized by language]
- Brooklyn Neighbors Clinton Hill/Fort Greene: Grocery pick up/delivery, prescription pick up/delivery, dog walking, friendly phone conversation. [Email [email protected] to request help]
- Bushwick Mutual Aid: Assistance under a budget of $50. [Click here to request help or email [email protected]]
- Crown Heights Mutual Aid: Fulfilling grocery and financial assistance requests. [Click here to join the mutual aid network's Facebook group]
- Red Hook Coronavirus Community Support: [Click here to volunteer]
- South Brooklyn Community Mutual Aid Group: Grocery care packages and other resources. [Click here to request help]
- OperationSanitize (Accepting Donations Only to provide Hand Sanitizers , Meals and PPEs to Community Members, Frontline Medical Professionals, First Responders and Essential Workers.U.S. Marine Corps
- Astoria Mutual Aid Network: Buying groceries, picking up medical prescriptions, arranging transportation to doctor's appointments, dog walking, local errands, accessing verified health information, friendly conversation. [Contact [email protected] or (646) 397-8383]
- Forest Hills 112th Precinct Community Council: Food deliveries for elderly residents who live by themselves. [Contact the community council on Facebook, or call NYPD's 112th Precinct Community Affairs at (718) 520-9321]
- Forest Hills Coronavirus Relief Initiative: Food and supply deliveries, local errands, friendly conversation. [Contact Michael Perlman at [email protected] to volunteer or request help]
- Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst, Woodside COVID Care Network: Local errands, friendly conversation. [Call 646-210-4495 to volunteer or request help]
- LIC Relief: Food collection and deliveries, weekly grab-and-go meal distribution at participating restaurants in Long Island City. [Email [email protected] to request help]
- Queens Mutual Aid Network: Food and supply deliveries across Queens. [Email [email protected] to request help]
- Richmond Hill/Woodhaven/Ozone Park/Jamaica Hills COVID19 Mutual Aid Group: Food assistance. [Click here to request help]
- Ridgewood Tenants Union Mutual Aid: [Text "I need support" to (929) 251–5044 or email [email protected] to request help and click here to volunteer]
- Sunnyside/Woodside Mutual Aid: Medical supplies, groceries, small-scale financial support, child or pet care, companionship for vulnerable populations and quarantined health care workers.
- Staten Island COVID19 Relief: Coordinating help for the elderly.
- Staten Island COVID-19 Volunteer Network: Wellness checks, food preparation, grocery deliveries.
*More Will Be Added At Future Dates