- Abolition Action Grocery Fund: Grocery deliveries [Click here to request help]
- Action PAC C-19 Help Squad: Financial help and local assistance [Click here to request help]
- Corona Couriers: Grocery deliveries in every borough but Staten Island. [Call or text (929) 320-0660 or email [email protected] for help]
- COVID Bailout NYC: Fundraiser to pay bail for New York City detainees.
- Financial Solidarity for Formerly Incarcerated People and Their Families Mutual Aid Project [Click here to request help]
- Free CUNY Mutual Aid: Resources for CUNY community members. [Click here to request help and click here to volunteer]
- Invisible Hands Deliver: Grocery and supply deliveries for elderly, disabled and immunocompromised New Yorkers. [Click here to request a delivery]
- Mutual Aid NYC: Directory of local mutual aid networks and resources.
- NYC Black Folk Mutual Aid Fund: Financial support, quarantine supplies.
- NYC Covid Care Network: Mental health support for essential workers and their family members. [Click here to request help]
- NYC Mutual Aid for Covid-19: Running errands, distributing masks and food, legal and financial help.
- NYC United Against Coronavirus: Directory of local mutual aid networks and resources.
- Service Workers Coalition: [Email [email protected] for help]
- #OperationSanitize (Accepting Donations Only to provide Hand Sanitizers , Meals and PPEs to Community Members, Frontline Medical Professionals, First Responders and Essential Workers.)
- Senator Hoylman COVID-19 Volunteer Network: Assistance in Hell's Kitchen, Midtown Manhattan, West Village, East Village [Click here to volunteer]
- Senator Jackson District 31 Mutual Aid: Assistance in Marble Hill, Inwood, Washington Heights, Hamilton Heights, West Harlem, Morningside Heights, Upper West Side, Hell's Kitchen/Clinton, and Chelsea [Click here to volunteer or request help]
- Wise Towers Mutual Aid: Support for NYCHA residents in Wise Towers, Ingersoll, Whitman and Farragut [Click here to request help or volunteer]
- St. John's in the Village: Groceries paid for by St. John's and delivered to seniors and other vulnerable people [Call 929-292-9235 between 3 and 5 p.m. on weekdays to request help]
- #BrooklynShowsLove Mutual Aid Project: Food and supply kits. [Click here for contact information organized by language]
- Brooklyn Neighbors Clinton Hill/Fort Greene: Grocery pick up/delivery, prescription pick up/delivery, dog walking, friendly phone conversation. [Email [email protected] to request help]
- Bushwick Mutual Aid: Assistance under a budget of $50. [Click here to request help or email [email protected]]
- Crown Heights Mutual Aid: Fulfilling grocery and financial assistance requests. [Click here to join the mutual aid network's Facebook group]
- Red Hook Coronavirus Community Support: [Click here to volunteer]
- South Brooklyn Community Mutual Aid Group: Grocery care packages and other resources. [Click here to request help]